What’s it like to be a female corporate banker at ABN AMRO? Why did these bankers choose ABN AMRO and how can you become one of them? Join the Future Bankers Event and find out.
During the virtual ABN AMRO Future Bankers Event you’ll meet their female corporate bankers. You’ll learn all about their careers to date as well as their current positions in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), trading and lending. You’ll also get to know the ins and outs of the Corporate & Institutional Banking Talent Programme, and find out whether starting your career at ABN AMRO is the right fit for you.
What’s the event about?
We’ll discuss: Currently, only 30% of our top managers are female. Let's change that and discuss your career opportunities in corporate & institutional banking at ABN AMRO.
- We’ll share experiences: Inspiring speakers share their experiences of working in the banking industry.
- We’ll connect: Meet and greet trainees via an informal digital networking session.
What’s important to know?
- Applications open January 7. Application deadline is January 19
- Date of event: 2 February at 15:00 – 17:30
- Location: virtual meeting space via Microsoft Teams
- Application requirements: your CV and motivation letter
Is corporate banking for you?
- You have a strong affinity for finance and/or banking.
- You enjoy learning new things, and you feel comfortable in challenging environments.
- You’re a student or recent graduate and have no more than two years of work experience, excluding internship experience.
- You’re fluent in English (we offer support to colleagues with reading disabilities such as dyslexia).
Interested? Applications open January 7. Stay tuned!