KPMG Cyber Business Course
Have you always wanted to get to know KPMG, are you curious about what it is like to work as a cyber security consultant and are you curious about what the cyber security profession will look like in the future?
What will you be doing at the Cyber Business Course?
KPMG Cyber consists of four teams: Strategy & Risk, Cyber Assessments, Cyber Operations and Data Privacy. You will get to know all teams and work with enthusiastic professionals who enjoy combining their in-depth knowledge within a pleasant and people-oriented culture. This is also how we work with our clients.
"Through a combination of fun fellow students, consultants from KPMG and a high-speed program, you will get to know the work and the organization at a rapid pace."
The business course runs from May 11 to 13. Selection for the business course consists of two rounds. The first round is based on CV and motivation. For the second round, you will be invited for an interview
This is what we offer you
- - 3 days abroad
- - We cover everything for you (flight, accomodation, food & drinks)
- - You get to know our team
- - The change to work with relevant cyber issues
- - Answers to all your questions about KPMG and the work we do
- - A super exciting and fun weekend!
- Learn to think as a consultant to solve relevant issues
- Discover KPMG Cyber and our daily work
- Having fun!
What do you bring?
- Working on a WO Master in the field of IT or Cyber Security
- Affinity with Cyber Security and/or Data Privacy
- An analytical, critical and curious mind
More information about the application process
You can apply by sending us your CV and motivation.
Application for this event will close the 5th of April,
By the 7th of April we will let you know if you have been selected.
If you have been selected an assessment will follow.
If you pass the assessment a short interview will follow after which you will hear if you will be joining the Cyber Business Course trip!